About the Projects
The Skills to Shine programme sets young people an enterprise challenge that they complete by gaining the skills, knowledge and experiences from business and industry before they participate in an authentic ending such as a market, showcase or trade fair. We keep the programmes fun and exciting as well as ensuring that we meet our learning outcomes.
We have established links with businesses globally who offer young people the opportunity to not only work with them but also to visit businesses to see how these big brands operate.
What we offer
- One off days
- Week long clasp curriculum projects
- Week without Walls
- Weekly sessions
- Enterprise qualifications
- Embedding enterprise into your school Curriculum
- Mapping of the English National Curriculum, IB Curriculum and the CBSE Curriculum
Enquire now about Curriculum Projects in School
Click the button to the right to get in touch.
What people say
- These sort of projects are needed to help young people understand better some of the career options open to them hear in the region and globally.Geoff O'Neil - Career College, North East
- A fabulous 6 weeks that have helped students from years 7, 8 and 9 build confidence, self-esteem and look beyond the classroomMatt Henry - Science Teacher, NCEA
- A great introduction to app design for the young people and a fantastic way to introduce them to the world of work.Ben Moores - Design Tech Teacher GEMS International School – Dubai